Friday, December 9, 2011

Don't Forget Me!


                Hey there...where are you going?
                Do not turn your back
                Come-hither I tell you

                Hey there...did you forget
                I am your people
                I am your culture

                Hey there...hold your head up
                I am what makes you who you are
                I am you

                Hey there...be proud of me
                I am your hospitality
                I am your heritage

                Hey there...come see me
                Join me in conversation
                Dance to my music

                Hey there...appreciate my richness
                Eat of my food
                Absorb my anecdotes

                Hey there...now you can go
                Praise me to your friends
                Write about me to the world


(  © Copyright, Fadi Zanayed.  Publication or distribution of this material is allowed provided its content is not altered and the source and its author are cited.)

No comments:

Post a Comment