Friday, December 9, 2011

Questions of Conscience




                                Questions of conscience
                                Ring within my being
                                Questions for which
                                There is only one answer
                                Questions which beckon
                                To be asked

                                Who am I?
                                Other then myself
                                To whom do I belong?
                                Other then myself
                                Where does my heart reside?
                                Other then within myself

                                I am and always
                                Will be a Palestinian
                                I belong and always
                                Will belong to Palestine
                                My heart resides and
                                Will always reside in Palestine


(  © Copyright, Fadi Zanayed.  Publication or distribution of this material is allowed provided its content is not altered and the source and its author are cited.)

No comments:

Post a Comment